Under Construction/New Read

Alright,

The site is still under construction and I haven't had the chance to really make the changes that I would to do the Hurricane Sandy. I am hoping by Saturday that I would be able to get everything up and running.

Now, I recently finished Charlaine Harris' book 'Living Dead in Dallas,' the second book in the Sookie Stackhouse Southern Vampire series. I realized after I spoke with Richard about my reading the book, I hadn't given the book suggestions that he had given me a real chance. He had mentioned several authors to me over the past few months. Okay, more like a year. *cringe*

So I have decided to give the series a much needed break to try something different. I have two picks in mind. My first pick is Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson novel, 'The Lightning Thief' or Jennifer Estep's, 'Spider's Bite.' I want to read both, but I like to read books one out of time, so I can avoid confusion.

I think that I will go with Jennifer Estep's book with the hope of reading 'The Lightning Thief' by mid week. I will definitely keep you all posted with my progress.

Until then please be safe. My hearts go out to everyone affected by Hurricane Sandy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scandal Season 7 Review...the deconstruction of Olivia Pope

#30 Day Shipping Challenge: Day 2: What was your first ship?